Still running NetWare?
We've got you covered!
How to get NetWare support after 31 December 2016
Fill out the form to request NetWare premium lifeline support
* Required Fields
Introducing NetWare Premium Lifeline Support
Still running NetWare in your environment and want it covered with call in support? Or planning to upgrade those NetWare servers to Open Enterprise Server, but want them covered with support during your migration? Don’t worry! We’ve got you covered!
You might have heard that Extended Support for NetWare is ending on 31 December 2016. While that is true, it doesn’t mean you can’t get support coverage for NetWare. Rather—you must purchase NetWare Premium Lifeline Support to continue to enjoy coverage while you run NetWare in your environment or migrate to Open Enterprise Server.
The NetWare Premium Lifeline Support package provides the following benefits (per year):
- Five Service Requests 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from a Novell technical support engineer
- Subscription to Open Enterprise Server on-demand training
- Open Enterprise Server installation and configuration support
- Access to available critical security updates for NetWare
- A preapproved, 20 percent discount on NetWare to Open Enterprise Server migration services contracted through Novell
Pricing and Part Number
The NetWare Premium Lifeline Support pricing begins at MSRP US $3,500. Customers may purchase as many as required to facilitate a smooth migration to Open Enterprise Server. Customers who are not current with maintenance must purchase Standard or Priority maintenance for licensed users to qualify for this offer. Academic customers must have a current subscription for Open Enterprise Server.
The NetWare Premium Lifeline Support package replaces all prior Open Enterprise Server platform specific extended support part numbers.